Note: This step is only available for applications that are on a transmittal that has been transmitted but is not yet on a payment.
- Select “History” from Client Services navigation bar.
- Select “View Details” for the application that needs to be edited.
- From the Service Overview page, click the “Change Application” button.
- Select "Benefit delivered is different than benefit approved"
- Click “Continue."
- On the Edit Payment Information Screen, enter the updated benefit information.
- If benefit uses a unit of measure, the Total Benefit will display the calculated amount.
- Click “Save Application.”
- The updated benefit amount will show on Payment printout as the Adjusted Pay Amount.
Note: If you do not see the "Change Application" button or "Void", you will need to contact someone at your agency who is an organizational admin. They will have the ability to edit/void the application.