Issue: The vendor specific pricing is not auto-filling on LIHEAP Crisis applications.
Answer: The default pricing might not be entered or has expired. Contact your program administrator who may need to enter default prices.
For Organizational Admins/Partner Admins:
- Go to "Programs" on the top bar.
- Go to "Partners Admin" on the left-hand bar.
- Search for and select the vendor whose pricing needs to be adjusted.
- Find the Office on the Partner Overview.
- Select Manage Prices from the header with the office address.
- Select the Benefit Type, Unit of Measure, Price Per Unit, and any Additional Charges associated.
- Enter an expiration date.
- Click "Save".
Now vendor-specific pricing should default on LIHEAP Crisis applications.