We wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the issues many are having with printing from the report viewer in Google Chrome 77. We are working with our software engineers to resolve the issue. Those using Google Chrome 76 do not appear to be affected by this issue. The work-around for now is to export to PDF and print.
Articles in this section
- Reload page and ignore cache in Chrome
- Blank Screen After Login/Getting Logged Out Randomly
- What kind of Internet Connection and Speed do I need to run CASTiNET?
- PC Specs for CASTiNET 3.0
- Why Can't I Print From The Report Viewer?
- Check connectivity to the CASTiNET2 Installation services
- Unable to print applications or vouchers (Pop-Up Blocker)
- Training Message on ky.castinet.org
- Missing Programs:
- Is CASTiNET up? Check the system status