9/1/2022: Several CAAs have reported being unable to print due to file extensions. The CASTiNET Development team is working on this.
Until the patch is released, follow these steps to print files from CASTiNET.
After selecting print in CASTiNET, open your computer's download folder.
- Double click the file for printing.
- Your computer will ask how you want to open the file.
- Select Adobe and the file will open.
- Right Click on the file.
- Select "Rename".
- Add .pdf to the end of the file name. Press Enter.
- File will update to pdf.
- Double Click to open file, it will open using computer's default pdf viewer.
Article is closed for comments.