Ability to Upload Documents:
Questions: Why don't I see the document upload paperclip icon? What rights are needed for my users to upload documents in CASTiNET?
Answer: Currently document upload is available when entering an individual's income, after completing a service, or when entering identification information. Users need to have the selected right(s) to see the paper clip icon.
Users need additional user rights to upload documentation:
- Client Intake - Document Upload
- User can upload documents during intake for Identification and Income.
- Services - Document Upload
- User can upload documents on the service overview page.
The ability to view and delete documents are additional user rights:
- Document Reader: User can view the documents but not upload/delete.
- Document Delete: User can delete documents. Documents are not recoverable once deleted.
This article provides directions for Editing Users (Changing User Rights)
Article is closed for comments.