Question: I am trying to edit or void an application and do not see those options available when I select "Change Application" on the Service Detail Page.
Answer: If you do not see options to edit or void the application on the "Change Application" dropdown it is because the application has already been batched on a transmittal. To edit or void an application, you must remove it from transmittal.
Steps to remove the application from a transmittal:
- Select the Finance section.
- Select Transmittals.
- On the Search Transmittal Screen, search for the Transmittal Batch that the application is on.
- Click on the Transmittal Id, this will navigate you to the Transmittal Overview Screen.
- The Transmittal Service Details Section (located on the bottom of the page) list applications included in the transmittal batch.
- Click Remove next to the application, this will remove the application from the Transmittal Batch.
- Once the application has been remove, you are now able edit or void the application on the Service Overview Page.
keywords: remove, transmittal, application, void