When working with a household, these steps can be used to void an application.
- Select “History” from Client Services navigation bar.
- Select “View Details” for the application that needs to be voided.
- On the Service Overview screen, select “Change Application”
- Select the change you need to make from the drop-down list.
- Click “Continue” and you will be directed to the Void Application Screen.
- Enter Reason for Voiding and select “Void Application”
- Select “Ok” to Void Application. Select “Cancel” if you do not want to void the application.
If you do not see the "Change Application" button or "Void", you will need to contact someone at your agency who is an organizational admin. They will have the ability to edit or void the application.
Note: If an application has already been put on on a transmittal batch. The application will need to be removed from the transmittal batch before the application can be voided.