- Select “History” from Client Services navigation bar.
- Select “View Details” for the appropriate application that needs to be updated.
- On the Service Overview screen, select “Change Application”
- Select “Change Application Status” from the drop-down. Click “Continue”.
- Enter the date, status, and reason for the status change.
- Reviewed: The Weatherization Director has reviewed the application and the client is now on the wait-list. Users can no longer edit the application.
- Completed: The Weatherization work has been completed on the home. A user with sufficient rights can undo the status and move the application back to approved.
- Click Save. You will be taken back to the Service Overview, where the status bubble is now updated.
Note: Once an application is in a Completed status, the only status change that can be made will be to move it back to an Approved status.